Each of our products are hand inspected and double checked before being shipping out to you, we ask that you please check your product for any damages or defects caused by courier shipping transport as soon as it arrives. If possible, do so while courier service is still present when you inspect outer box.
- 10 Day Product Guarantee
- AnatomyTools.com guarantees your complete satisfaction, on every regularly priced item we sell, or you may return it for a replacement or for a refund of the full product price (US$), minus any shipping costs, (international duties / taxes.)
- All returns, for refunds or replacements, must be sent to our head office in the US (address below) and received within 10 days of the original delivery date of the product to you.
- All Sale/Closeout Items are FINAL and are not covered under the "10 Day Product Guarantee"
- All returns, for refunds or replacements, must be sent to our head office in the US (address below) and received within 10 days of the confirmed shippment received date.
- Discounted/Clearance Items - All discounted/clearance items are non refundable
- Custom Items - All special order/custom items are non refundable
- Limited Edition Returns - If your item is from our Limited Edition lines, it may not be available for replacement when the return is received. In this case you will receive a full refund of the original product purchase price (US$) minus any shipping costs, (international duties / taxes.. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date of our receipt of the shipment for your credit card to be refunded or exchange made.
- Gift Returns
- Product gift items are not returnable nor refunded. You can exchange for another product only for the same price or less. If the exchange is less, no cash or credit will be issued for this exchange.
- We do not refund "Gift wrap" cost on your order.
- Alterations, Damages and/or Modifications - Any alterations, damages and/or modifications made to a product subsequent to sale, make all guarantees null and void. We do not accept returns for products that have been altered (For example, but not limited to: damaged, scratched, stained, broken, etc...).
- Return Packaging - The product must arrive in its original box/packaging in the same condition as it was sent to you.
- Return Shipping - Customers will be responsible to cover the shipping cost, handling, insurance and sales tax (and international duties and taxes); we do not cover the return cost of shipping of the product from the customer to us, this is the customer's responsibility.
Return instructions steps:
- FIRST, please notify us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org > or call US+510.769.1828, before returning your item(s) so we can give you instructions on how to return your order.
- Please email us a photo right away so we can help assist you.
- If you purchased from our showroom location and want to make a return or exchange. Please call to arrange appointment Tel: 510-769-1828
- Ship the item(s) to our head office; address listed below
- You must ship item(s) using the complete & original packaging
- You must ship item(s) using a carrier service AND tracking number assigned to your return (for U.S Domestic return only)
- For international customers: Please email us the shipping tracking no. and the shipping carrier service provider and shipping date when it was shipped to us.
- You must include your reason(s) for return with your invoice receipt; Action requested:
- a prompt replacement ... OR ...
- a refund for the amount of the merchandise (minus the original shipping/handling costs)
Workshop Refund Policies
NO refund will be given for cancellation by applicant.
All workshop deposits, installments, payments are non-refundable. If you have any questions or concerns about refunds; tuition; your qualifications; daily requirements; personal health or other concerns; please contact us at: email@example.com >
Those applicants who need to cancel, although no refund is given, they can apply this credit to future workshops or to Anatomytools.com product purchases. This may not be combined with product specials or additional discounts.
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP - Please read the 'What are the minimum requirements to sign up?' before registering or making any payments/ deposits.
If an instructor determines that you do not qualify for a particular class, either before or during, any tuition deposit or payments made will be fully refunded, less the .00 application fee.
- Workshop Changes/Reschedule - If Anatomytools.com requires a workshop date to change or an instructor substitution, combine to workshops to be held together, the applicant is entitled to a full refund, should they choose to cancel.
- Workshop Cancellation - In the event that AnatomyTools.com determine that a workshop must be cancelled, all tuition fees and deposits paid will be refunded in full. There is no refund other than tuition costs, this includes but is not limited to any materials, tools, supplies or armatures; travel; airfare; hotel; transportation or shipping.